M&R Engineering is a leading building systems consulting engineering firm providing professional services in the commercial, healthcare, educational, institutional, residential and industrial markets. Immediate openings exist for talented Electrical Designers who enjoy challenging projects and interesting work.
Preference will be given to individuals who have:
- An Interest in energy efficiency and sustainable development.
- 5 Years Direct or industry related experience.
- Familiarity With AutoCAD, MS Office and MEP design software.
- Ability to work well in a team environment and share Ideas.
- A proactive approach to tasks and strong initiative.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Flexible and adaptable problem solving skills.
M&R Engineering is a locally-owned firm and offers competitive compensation, superior benefits, a dynamic work environment, and a chance to grow professionally. We are always looking for high-quality people with outstanding educational and/or technical experience to join our team. If you believe you have the skills and experience please email, fax, or mail your resume to:
M&R engineering Ltd.
5531 Cornwallis St.
Halifax, NS B3K 1B3